Wednesday, February 22, 2012

God Through Us In Our Every Breathe









I can not do this on my own.
I've tried before.
I dont ever want to be in that place again.
I fully feel how this isn't about me.
I clearly see how what I do never dictates your love for me
and how I can never work up to you
.
You don't need me.
You want me.
I'm sorry I doubt you through me
and how I question my worth.
I know that you have given me my worth
and it's unspeakeable the fullness of your thoughts towards me.

I want nothing but for you to be glorified
and I know that will take me being silent at times.
It will take me just doing when you tell me to do,
moving when you tell me to move,
loving when you tell me to love,
remembering that my downcast eyes is not the stance of a daughter of yours.

I am not about my pride
because I know you know exactly what I'm capable of on my own.
I have no desire to try and prove you otherwise.
Do with me what you will when you will it.
The miracle in our lives is not about one day or moment.
It's about the daily presence of you in my life
and you moving through me at any given time.

I know this.
I love this. 
To daily be consumed by you
and moved
and lived through
 My only desire-
that I was... because of you.
That they know that I was yours.






No comments:

Post a Comment